About Me

I am a home maker, wife of a wonderful husband, Ramesh Kumar and mom of the most lovable baby, Tania. I love cooking and trying out new recipes.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Introduction to my Family and Mself

Hi everyone ,

My name is Vishali. I am a full time mommy and home maker. My husband and I relocated to Mountain Home AFB, Idaho, USA about 10 months ago.He is working for the Singapore Airforce and is posted here fo 2 years. My angel Tania was borned her. She is a healthy, bubbly and lovable baby. We have a 4 legged baby too. His name is Rocky. He is the ever young, 8 year old chihuhua. My  simple , low profiled happy family of 4, love travelling and eating.

 Cooking has always been my favorite past time as I love to host people. Many of my relatives, friends and neighbours who I had hosted ,appreciated my food and came back to me for the recipe.
It really gives me true joy to share these recipes with them. I have just started a blog to share recipes that I love cooking and also some really mouth watering recipes that are passed down to me especially by my Mom, Godma, relatives, neighbours and friends. Try my recipes and give me your frank opinions and comments. I welcome any kind of feedback.

2 comments:

zerrin said...

Hi Vishali,
Welcome to the food bog world!I'm always so curious about Indian cuisine, so I'll learn a lot from you. Hope to see more Indian recipes and your special ingredients in your blog.

Vishali said...

hi zerrin, thank u for stopping by. i m in the process of building my sites. wil start posting new recipes soon.

cheers!